Rent Car Dominican Republic imposes a group of conditions for the rental service. You must meet these conditions when you rent one of our cars.
Please read carefully what is explained below.
- Rentals will not be made for less than 3 days in any of our agencies.
- The insurance is mandatory.
- All the rates include free kilometers
- The contract covers only one driver. Each additional driver must be included in the contract as it is opened at a cost of $3.00 per day.
- If the car is left in a different province from the one in which it was rented, you must pay for the return of the car to its province of origin.
- Rent Car Dominican Republic confirms only car categories, and not models. We will try to satisfy your model requests, but the confirmation you receive stands only for the car class.
- Rent Car Dominican Republic reserves the right to modify the rates of its car classes without advise. The reservations that have paid the initial amount will not be affected by any price raise.
- You can pay the rental in cash or using credit cards.
- When you rent the car you must make a warranty deposit.